Modul-System are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of racking solutions for service vehicles. Based in Sweden, their subsidiaries span across both Europe and Asia, with global coverage through their own network of product partners.
Their philosophy aligns with that of LEVC, as Modul pride themselves on innovation, quality, safety and environmental consciousness.
Wooburn Industrial Park
T: 01628 528695
With over 90 years of experience, Bott is a Trusted LEVC Partner for creating better working environments.
Their expertise ranges from Static Workshop Storage Equipment to creating the best in Mobile Workspaces for your Commercial Vehicle. Quality is maintained with a long-term approach based on delivering high quality products and services which create value for our customers. They invest continuously into UK manufacturing facilities and are proud to be a British Manufacturing success story. Innovation and Continuous Improvement are key at Bott, who proactively invest to create products and services which solve the problems customers have today and prepare them for the challenges of tomorrow.
9 Tournament Way
Ivanoe Industrial Estate
Ashby de la Zouch
T: 01530 410600
Since 1973, Sortimo have developed best-in-class racking solutions for their customers. What started as a simple blue box, has expanded into a huge range of products, produced to meet any industry requirements. As a market and innovation leader, Sortimo are continuously working towards providing customers with the maximum possible added value in their day-to-day working lives through efficient, future-proof and profitable business. This is facilitated through a focus on the benefits for customers in the development of new, or the improvement of existing products.
11-17 Ravenhurst Court
T: +44 (0)1925 831636
Temperature Controlled VN5
As a creative and supportive commercial vehicle bodybuilder, Paneltex thrive on opportunities to innovate. They continually aim to lead the way in developing refrigerated and specialised vehicles and storage systems which are more productive, safe, clean, easily operated, good looking and efficient. They do this by focusing on more than just delivering a product – working closely with customers to find a perfect solution which adds real value to their business. From concept design through to vehicle delivery and whole-life aftercare.
T: 01482 787236
Locks 4 Vans is recognised as the industry leader in aftermarket security solutions for Light Commercial Vehicles. They are cutting-edge, customer focused and passionate about reducing van crime.
As the preferred choice for fleet operators and auto-locksmiths for a reason. L4V’s success is owed to the fact that they manufacture and install vehicle and door specific kits. This gives the customer a security solution that is bespoke and exacting, delivering the ultimate peace of mind. Unlike their competitors, L4V believe that ‘one size does not fit all’. Therefore, their growing range currently offers over 7000 locking and shielding products / components to cater for all market requirements.
Locks 4 Vans Ltd
Unit C4, Imperial Business Estate
T: +44 (0)1474 560077
To be awarded LEVC Authorised Converter status, a converter has to:
- Comply with the LEVC Engineering requirements as detailed within the Vehicle Conversion Manual
- Train operatives who interface with the vehicle to the Institute of the Motor Industry Electric/Hybrid Level 1 and Level 3 courses, achieving a standard level of competence.
- Provide their own warranty that reflects VN5’s class leading warranty
- Agree to be audited at LEVC’s request on both their processes and the output i.e. the actual conversion itself, standards of production and design
What’s in it for converters:
- Partner with a leading manufacturer of electric vehicles, known across the world for being steeped in history, whilst innovating today.
- Access to LEVC Engineering standards of practice, techniques, design and methods of manufacture, exclusively available for the Authorised Converter Programme.
- Constant, open dialogue with us, the OEM, to discuss where upgrades and improvements can be made exponentially.
- Regular face-to-face contact with LEVC Electrical Engineering staff, a rare commodity within competitor OEMs.
- Grow visibility of their capabilities as a business through the LEVC Brand.