To be awarded LEVC Authorised Converter status, a converter has to:
- Comply with the LEVC Engineering requirements as detailed within the Vehicle Conversion
- Train operatives who interface with the vehicle to the Institute of the Motor Industry courses, achieving a standard level of competence.
- Provide their own warranty that reflects VN5’s class leading warranty
- Agree to be audited at LEVC’s request on both their processes and the output i.e. the actual conversion itself, standards of production and design
What’s in it for converters:
- Partner with a leading manufacturer of electric vehicles, known across the world for being steeped in history, whilst innovating today.
- Access to LEVC Engineering standards of practice, techniques, design and methods of manufacture, exclusively available for the Authorised Converter Programme.
- Constant, open dialogue with us, the OEM, to discuss where upgrades and improvements can be made exponentially.
- Regular face-to-face contact with LEVC Electrical Engineering staff, a rare commodity within competitor OEMs.
- Grow visibility of your capabilities as a business through the LEVC Brand.
‘Utility Van’ – Modul System
Modul-System are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of racking solutions for service vehicles. Based in Sweden, their subsidiaries span across both Europe and Asia, with global coverage through their own network of product partners.
Maddison House, Wooburn Industrial Park,
Wooburn Green, High Wycombe,
T: 01628 528695